American Tamil Entrepreneurs Association (ATEA) is a non-profit, membership based organization. Whether you are an entrepreneur, aspiring entrepreneur, industry executive or a student, you are welcome to enroll as a member and take advantage of the opportunities.
Membership in ATEA helps its members access ATEA’s regular and annual events with significant discounts. Some of the events are also free for members.
Membership benefits include networking and educational opportunities through ATEA’s free and discounted events, finding co-founders, advisers and mentors, meeting investors such as angels and venture capitalists, identifying domain and subject matter experts in the community.
Events organized by ATEA include:
- Regular meetups (Tech talks, Entrepreneurial Stories, Panel Sessions, etc.)
- Startup Education programs
- Boot Camps for aspiring entrepreneurs and early stage startups
- Startup Pitching sessions
- Youth and Women focused programs
- Mentor Connect sessions to connect entrepreneurs and mentors
- Entrepreneurship Conferences (half day, full day, two days)
- Charter-Member-only retreats / get together meetings
Members can also choose to become volunteers in various teams of ATEA.
Membership Types and Fees
Currently ATEA has four membership categories.
- Charter Members
- Individual Members
- Startup Members
- Student Members
Annual membership fee is $100 for individual members; $250 for startup members (supports 3 employees); and $50 for student members.
Charter Membership is by invitation only. Charter members are established / successful / experienced entrepreneurs and executives who would like to give back to the community by way of significant monetary contributions and their valuable time for advisory / executive functions.
As an introductory offer, ATEA offers annual individual membership for $75 per member, which is a 25% savings on regular rate. This is a limited period offer; please take advantage of this offer and enroll as initial members.