ATEA’s Northeast Chapter is conducting a transformational Regional Conference on April-26, 2020 at the Award-winning The Blue Bell Country Club, (1800 Tournament Dr, Blue Bell, PA 19422) in suburban Philadelphia. The event is a powerful business forum bringing together successful entrepreneurs, high-level business executives, venture capitalists, industry influencers and thought leaders from across the world.
This ticketed event will include:
- ATEA Startup PitchFest (with Pitches from four curated startups)
- Keynote addresses
- CxO Panel discussions
- VC Panel discussions and
- Industry Panels such as Aviation, Media, Technology, etc.
- Presentations from a few of the GoTN MOU signees
ATEA’s Northeast Regional Conference
- Tap into a well-recognized entrepreneurial community for ideas to fund, services to offer and products to sell.
- Generate exposure/buzz/awareness/
interest with Entrepreneurs, CxOs, and decision-makers.
- Get access to potential customers, with more than 8 hours of direct facetime with the attendees to talk about your product/service.
- Recruit top talent in the valley. Attendees include (but not limited to) people from technology, healthcare, energy, fintech, arts, etc.
- Build a relationship with ATEA to connect with members.
Click here to Register for the ATEA North-East Regional Conference – 2020.
Early Bird registrants (until March 28, 2020) will qualify for a raffle. Winner takes home an Apple AirPods Pro.