American Tamil Entrepreneurs Association (ATEA) is a non-profit organization that fosters entrepreneurship among members of Tamil community in USA. ATEA is exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section of 501 (c) (3).
ATEA was founded in 2016 in USA by a group of successful entrepreneurs, corporate executives, investors, and academicians with a goal of giving back to their community by sharing their knowledge and expertise with next generation entrepreneurs.
ATEA’s mission is to “Educate, Empower, Elevate and Expand” Entrepreneurs (5Es) at every stage of the startup business life cycle.
- Educate Emerging Entrepreneursthrough ATEA Bootstrapping & Seed Funding Mentors
- Empower Early Stage Startupsthrough ATEA Product & Funding Strategy Mentors
- ElevateLater Stage Startups through Business & Operations Strategy Advisors
- Expand Company Brandthrough ATEA CxO Advisors
ATEA’s initial focus will be:
- Encouraging women
- Promoting youth
- Enabling first-time entrepreneurs
ATEA is a non-profit, membership based organization with chapters in multiple regions in USA.
Currently ATEA has three regional chapters:
- Silicon Valley (West Coast) – ATEA SV Website
- North East (East Coast) – ATEA NE Website
- Midwest (Chicago) – ATEA MW Website